Sunday, July 29, 2007

Working....

You may have noticed some changes with this blog. I am just try to figure out how to solve few things.

Also, since Thursday, I got sick... really upset... until now I am so-so. I have some pain in my arm that keep me awake at night. So...

What's more, someone came to my apt- yep it was Thursday. She said she can't walk through in my kitchen. I have a long look at her. What talking about? I don't have dinner table there. There's like two pile of trash bags ready to be toss in garbage bin. What was she thinking? She didn't ask me why or anything. She just asked some stupid questions and jumping to conclusion.

I know I just moved my stuffs around, didn't mean a new thing. She just came once last year for few minutes. I know there's no way she could have remember a thing. She just making guesses. Lucky I have photos. Yes, photos of my stuffs from years ago along with date on them. If she don't believe me. Just look at my photos! Sheesh!

No comments: