Sunday, January 27, 2008

Disney Princess Cinderella


What a lovely blue dress... that is Cinderella!

At first, I thought of using flower but instead, using star.

Like it?
(It's bit large file than other, weird)

Do not worry I will post same page without Princess because I thought of two pages layout. So check back in few days.

Someone asked me if I can do it in other size (8.5x11). I will try. Wait and see.

Keep in mind that I am now back to college. So please be patient with me. Thanks.
Password: Mallory

~p.s. Just add link to right page for Cinderella~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and I like that it's NOT pink!

Anonymous said...

i like it a lot...im makin a scrap book for my bakery art teacher abt d recipies shez tot in d clas...iv named it "the princess n the oven- ur pagez will b of gr8 help...thank you soooo mchhhh
L(ov+uc)