Saturday, May 24, 2008

Something else...

I made this desktop wallpapers for my other blog... something to pass time.




I haven't seen this show Torchwood. It wasn't carried over my TV cable.
I wish I could watch.

Anyway, I see some of its logo online. I can't find good big one for me.
Instead, of that... I made it my own with photoshop.
I am willing to share with you. They are in 4 colors... red, blue, green and dark grey. They are all in one folder. Download one, download all. It didn't matter.

Password: torchwood

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't help you just now, but check the BBC website and the Iplayer function in the future, because that's where the Torchwood is played up to one week after the BBC carries it. It's carrying the new series of Dr. Who just now tho...!!

Isabella said...

Doctor Who series is on SciFi on my cable. I am hoping they could show Torchwood on it too.