Saturday, March 1, 2008

Busy...

I'm busy lately... please do not worry. I just got my result from exam at college. Only 2 wrong out of 24 questions.... got 26 points for it. Honestly, I do not know what grade it is. I am not used to points system.

When I find time, I will make paper of Princess Mulan. Hmmm... that reminds me one more... I think Pocahontas. That will be last paper of the Princess series.

Any other suggestion? Maybe holiday Disney paper like I did with Thanksgiving and Christmas...

Or some TV shows? I just try to think of ideas to make.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your Disney items...just a thought, how about High School Musical and Hannah Montana?

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love your work! TV shows...my faves are Law and Order CI and C.S.I., would love to see some backgrounds on those, and of course more Disney!!

Prplpaszhun said...

Hi! Love your designs. If you want to know your grade just divide what you got by the total points....So if you have your score of 22 out of 24, that would equal 91.6 or an "A". Of course different professors grade a different way, like assigning exams a total of more points, but this way has always been more accurate for me.
Good Luck....

Anonymous said...

love your stuff. Maybe not disney holiday but something for the theme parks since thats where people take most disney type pics? Like something for the teacup ride, space mt., that sort of thing. THat would be jammin :o) glad you did well on the exam!

Anonymous said...

I would love Disney Christmas things because lots of us love to go there for the holidays! Thanks much!