Friday, March 14, 2008

My Three Brothers

Of course they are my half brothers on my father's side.

This photo of my brother Louie and me few years after the death of our father.

However, I am still looking for them, I do not know where they are right now.

My younger brother's name is Louie Schofield. He also goes by name Louis or Luis. He is one that I know because I slept over many weekends. His mother, Donna is nice person to me. After the death of my father, I didn't see him again until the death of his aunt. I saw in newspaper... came to funeral to find/see him. I found him again at other funeral of his brother in which I called him my step brother Robbie (Robert Schofield). Until the next time, I found him was his car accident. He ended up in hospital with induced coma. I forgot how long but months later he finally got up but end up in wheelchair. He has to learn how to walk again, etc. But the problem was that he was moving around in different rehab center. Now I can't find him because no one contact me back. I contacted many times but no luck.

My other two brothers Joey and Luis Parker. I heard of them but have my first meet at the funeral of my father. That was it. I do like to know them more. I do not have any photos of them at all. Donna once told me they wanted to meet me. After that... like I said before, no contact.

All my brothers at that time of my young age, they were living in Worcester, Mass. I have no idea of their whereabouts after that.

My father died in May 1991.

I am hoping of someone may have know them, please guide them to my blog. Thank you.



This photo of my brother Louie after his car accident.
There was a guy in accident with him which I believe was his cousin Richard Cerrone III.

No comments: