Sunday, March 23, 2008

Scrapbook Magazine

I got this magazine yesterday at Barnes & Noble bookstore. I have tried to find its website but no luck. I have no idea if it does have...

Anyway, this came with CD for PC... Fonts, papers and several programs ready to install and use.

Really, I never hear of Serif DrawPlus before.

I am trying to work on last Princess paper.
Right now I am cold... my apt is bit suck with temperature. I can't think what else to say...

P.S. I got this magazine here in USA. You can try the store like I did --- Barnes & Noble. Also try other bookstore that carry magazines/newspapers from other countries... i.e. Borders.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In case you haven't found it yet, I guess this is the publisher's web site for The Scrapbook Magazine. Thought I'd give a search for you since you've been so generous with your time creating for us all. Hope it helps:
http://www.practicalpublishing.co.uk/

Isabella said...

Thank you. Yes, it's publisher's website. I just wish it has its own website with ideas and gallery. Anyhow, it's nice magazine.

Anonymous said...

I did look into the downloads and the projects on the site, but you're right, they should have a site just for that magazine--looks like the magazine's a good one. But I'm in the U.S....