Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Charter Communications is stealing...

Yep.

Since I noticed one channel is gone...

Then...

Disney Toon Channel is gone... and other one...

Next was G64 (TechTV) channel is gone...

Now I noticed the next one... The History Channel just disappeared.

Why? You asked.

The only answer is MONEY! They want more money... it is not right for someone like me with fixed income who paid monthly about 60 dollars for few damn channels... mostly are not good. If they keep doing that. I will well not to be their customer in so soon future!

I do considered the cable company is STEALING from us.
It's just my point of view. I am not only person thought of it. They gotta stop this. We paid because we like those channel. Clearly they never thought of it except money!

And one channel I am so sick of commercial of selling tapes of girls who flashed their boobs and stuffs. I do not need to see that. I like to watch TV shows but I noticed every at late night during and after my shows... they repeatedly showed the damn same commercial of that "bad" girls. Ugh!

I pray they wised up before losing not just me but some others too.

I don't know if it happened with other brand of cable company (Comcast, etc).

Actually, my TV is only hook up with cable. I do not HAVE a cable box. That is because it cost extra more. They should not charge much amount for people who do not have cable box. It should cost like $20-$40 for no cable box.... $60 and up for cable box (because it have more channel-- Showtime, HBO, TMC, etc) I have asked some people for their opinion and they did agreed with me about that. Why charge too much for no cable box? Without cable box, it only run from channel 2 to 99 (it is not full 99 channels--it's about 75 channels total). It's illogical.

No comments: